Location: Aurora, IL
Shipping/Receiving Clerk | Aurora, IL | req48177
• Validate and record inbound and outbound data manually and systematically (WMS)
• Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments
• Ensure accuracy, prepare and generate pick list, packing list, POD recovery, etc. for inbound or outbound activities
• Effectively communicate with carriers, customer, operations, and management
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, inbound/outbound phone calls, use of radio, data entry, etc.
• Verify and receive product into inventory
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of order entry systems
• Previous customer service experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.