Software Engineer - .NET or Java - Superb Package
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Pay: $90,000.00 - $155,000.00 /Year
Kforce is working with a growing tech startup (they were named one of the best companies to work for) to join their Ann Arbor, Michigan team.
We need an upbeat and innovative Software Engineer - someone who's passionate about technology and ready to collaborate with:team members through in a fun and challenging environment. Benefits are superb including travel benefits.
In a nutshell: we are looking for developers that are either .NET or Java focused. We are growing and are trying to hire talented engineers at all level (2-7 years and senior professionals)
Does this sound like you?
As an Engineer, you will work with our technology team to build and maintain our suite of sophisticated products. We are looking for smart individuals who enjoy solving problems. The ones who have the DNA needed to build world class software in an impact-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- You'll work in a collaborative, agile team for a fast-growing company
- Showing off your technical expertise, you'll produce organized, clean, maintainable code
- You will develop tools and libraries to expand our automation capabilities
- You'll own product features from concept to deployment
- You will be integral in creating software best practice that incorporates new technologies
- You'll be an enforcer of code quality and standards across the team
- You will recommend and implement new product features that improve our client experience and performance
- You'll optimize and refactor existing code
- You'll strive to go beyond by improving efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
- You'll ensure business requirements are met through automated tests
- You will drive critical engineer led projects
- You'll participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued
- You have a Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or similar experience
- You have strong understanding and experience working with C#, Java, or a similar object-oriented programming language
- They will also consider someone with Golang or PHP experience. They want a language agnostic Software Engineer
- You're confident, forward-thinking and well versed in web and object-oriented development processes and concepts
- You adapt well working with emerging technologies due to your strong technical base and innovative mindset
- Your debugging and problem solving game is strong
- You thrive in ever-changing environments
- Preferably, you have experience in Distributed Computing and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You're organized, manage your time well, and stand behind your work
- You communicate well with coworkers of all levels
- You can navigate around SQL and T-SQL Query writing
- Your drive to innovate is inspiring
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.