Location: Stockbridge, GA
Our client a leader in the telecommunications industry is seeking a Receiving Inspector to join their winning team.
• Perform incoming inspection of items to be sent to stock. This activity may include test and evaluation activities identified by Quality Engineering.
• Process nonconforming product to Material Review Board. This activity involves the re-inspection of product once MRB actions are complete and material is presented for inspection and stores.
• Maintain documentation of all inspection activity.
• Reviewing First Article Inspection records submitted from suppliers.
• Processing stock purge requests. This involves coordinating the gathering of all stock and work-in-process materials for items identified by Quality Engineering and their subsequent inspection.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: • High School graduate or equivalent, along with at least 2 years inspection experience in defense applications.
• Must be familiar with J-STD.
• Must be familiar with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Knowledge of inspection techniques including use of microscope, micrometers, calipers and scales.
• Computer skills helpful.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, both in writing and verbally.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.