Entry Level Material Handling
Location: Stratham, NH
Adecco is seeking Entry Level Material Handling workers for temp to hire opportunities at a local client in Stratham, NH. Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or production environment is beneficial, but not required for these warehouse positions. These are entry level opportunities. Apply now for instant consideration!
Responsibilities for Entry Level Material Handling Jobs include but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Material Specialist to ensure replenishment are transported to the designated case pick area using the RF scanner.
- Ensure long prong, forklift and reach truck daily inspections are performed; including charging and changing the batteries.
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for an Entry Level Material Handling job:
- Basic writing and math skills required
- Knowledge of standard warehouse practices and processes helpful but not required
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to pull, push climb, balance, stoop, knee, crouch and reach with arms
- Must be able to walk/stand for entire shift
- Long prong/stand-up fork truck experience
What's in this for you?
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Material Handling job in Stratham, NH, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled