Location: Newington, NH
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 /Hour
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS NOW AVAILABLE!
Adecco is assisting Sig Sauer recruiting for Material Handler jobs in Newington, NH. These Material Handler jobs are temp to hire opportunities! Ask a recruiter how you can earn up to a $2,000 sign on bonus!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Partner with the Material Specialist to ensure replenishment are transported to the designated case pick area using the RF scanner.
- Ensure long prong, forklift and reach truck daily inspections are performed; including charging and changing the batteries.
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders.
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse.
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have 1 to 2 years experience is needed.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Material Handler jobs starts at $15.00-17.00/hr. Ask a recruiter how you can earn up to a $2,000 sign on bonus!
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Material Handler job in Newington, NH, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled