Location: Dothan, AL
The Packer will provide customer service by assisting in the packing and loading of household goods in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Pack household belongings for customers using supplies supplied by the company
- List household belongings on inventory sheets as they are packed
- Mark boxes with appropriate inventory tags to ensure proper documentation
- Answer any questions the customer may have regarding packing of their belongings
- Pre-trip inspections alongside drivers of all aspects of equipment including truck interior, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Assist as needed in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper packing procedures
- Good communications skills
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and interstate)
Required Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: Previous packing experience
- Required: On-site safety training course
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively "CWM") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer including disabled and veterans . Our policy prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations. Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!