Delivery Driver Non CDL
Location: Skokie, IL
Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: Life at U.S. Venture
This position performs daily delivery with a set route of stops. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, loading and unloading vehicles as needed, and collecting COD and cash orders at point of delivery.
This driver position is for U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc.
A scheduled start time and end time will be established between the core hours of 6:00am - 5:00pm.
- Drive parcel or cube van and follow all safety procedures per training manual
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Provide quality customer service
- Be proficient and perform the proper procedures for performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Keep complete and accurate records and logs of all driving and deliveries
- Drives longer routes, handles cash, drives vehicles up to 26,001 lbs., customers are usually larger sale customers
- Must be 21 years old or older (mandatory company policy)
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to push and/or roll tires up to 400 pounds
- Ability to follow instructions and safe operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service
- 1 years’ work experience and satisfactory completion of company road test by qualified assessor.
- Ability to be trained and use powered industrial trucks (forklifts) and high reach lifts, as required
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job