Warehouse and Distribution - Shipping
Location: Addison, IL
Chamberlain Group is seeking detail oriented Shipping and Receiving individuals who pride themselves in providing awesome customer service, quality packaging and shipping and on time delivery. The Shipping and Receiving roles are full time opportunities with a competitive hourly rate and full benefits and located in our Distribution Center located in Addison, IL.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING – WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION EXPERIENCE:
- One year warehouse shipping and receiving experience.
- Experience with electric motors and electricity desired.
- Prior experience with RF devices and knowledge of PKMS Warehouse Management System.
- Fork-lift certification required.
- Ability to follow system generated work orders.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING – WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION OVERVIEW:
The Shipping/Receiving is responsible for providing the highest level of quality & service to our customers by shipping orders accurately, on time, and in salable condition. In addition to shipping orders, the duties for this position include receiving inventory from production and modifying products as required and assembling specialty units.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING – WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates lift trucks and warehouse equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Unloads trucks and puts away product according to PkMS guidelines.
- Picks customer orders according to PkMS guidelines.
- Loads outbound trailers to assure compliance with weight restrictions and order requirements.
- Performs cycle counts to insure inventory accuracy.
- Maintains warehouse equipment according to company policy.
- Cleans warehouse on a daily basis to maintain a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING – WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.
For immediate consideration please visit our website to upload your resume and to ensure our recruiters have access to your resume. www.chamberlaingroup.com/careers
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status.